Time is Important~~!! Don't always Blur Blur~~!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Myself

Si (hello), I am Yei Yuen, an undergraduate accounting student, staying in Kuala Lumpur and I am under the horoscope of an Aries. I won’t reveal to you guys much of my detail, later u come find me if I have offended you (Just Joking) or u don’t even bother .About my personal lifestyle, I like hanging out with my friends ,gossiping on whatever is interesting is our best ‘subject’, bullying guys and attend compulsory class attendance(sounds nerd eh? That’s the way it is). Besides that, I enjoy food a lot especially buffet and sleep as much as I can as my eye bag is getting darker. The preferable websites is Friendster.com as I am able get to know more about my friend’s condition since I do not have the chances to meet them up as I am staying in different places. Follow down is Onemanga.com as i can get to read free comic without spending a single penny on comic books. Then the Googlemaps.com because I often got lost on my own so I need guidance to reach places in a fast and efficient way. Then Youtube.com as can watch interesting video clip such as drama, comedy, people’s life style and even latest preview on movies and music videos. Lastly is Google.com because I can find needed information at this website and it is very useful for my assignments and such.
The activities are searching information, chatting, playing games, stream videos and even download wallpapers.

No comments: